Voluntary Taxation

Last week I brought up the idea that those whining about not being taxed enough should put their money where their mouth is and cut the state a check. You can also do it on a federal level if you so choose:

So, if anyone out there feels like Uncle Sam’s letting you off too easy, stop bitching and cut the Government a fucking check. Make it payable to “Bureau of the Public Debt” and send it to:

Bureau of the Public Debt
Department G
P. O. Box 2188
Parkersburg, WV 26106-2188

There you go. If you think we aren’t being taxed enough cut your government a check for whatever amount you feel is appropriate. When you finally pay up I’ll start listening to you when you go on about not being taxed enough. Until then feel free to shut up and let the rest of us who don’t believe the government is doing a good job keep the money that is rightfully ours.