Possible Site Maintenance This Weekend

Just to let everybody know this site may be unavailable at some point this weekend depending on how ambitious I get. I’m thinking about upgrading my web server to OS X Lion but won’t be sure until I’ve figured out some of the finer points (like how to get MySQL working on OS X Lion Server again).

If the site is unavailable I’m probably upgrading it, if it remains available I probably decided not to mess with it.